About Your Dentist
You don't have to brush your teeth - just the ones you'd like to keep!
My mission in dentistry is to work together with every patient to educate and improve his or her oral health by providing the highest quality of care. I strive to alleviate pain, boost self-esteem, and help patients smile again (especially with my great sense of humor...).
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine - Glendale, AZ
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Minor in Psychology, Boston University - Boston, MA
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentists
- Massachusetts Dental Society
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Pauline Sou was born and raised in Massachusetts. Although musically inept, she loves music, going to shows, concerts, and music festivals. She enjoys hiking, exploring, and binge watching television shows when she should probably be doing something more productive.
"Dentistry is the ideal blend of science and art for creating healthy and aesthetically pleasing results that not only improve a patient's appearance and self-confidence but also their overall quality of life."
"I strive to provide high-quality, personalized dental care that will make every patient feel comfortable and completely at ease. I am committed to continual learning so that I am always expanding my knowledge of advancements in dentistry while refining my technical expertise."
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Howard University College of Dentistry - Washington, D.C.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Dr. R. Ahmed Dental College - Kolkata, India
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
Dr. Hasan is a member of the American Dental Association, American Student Dental Association, American Board of Forensic Odontology and Student National Dental Association. She is committed to continuing education in order to remain current with state-of-the-art technologies, procedures and materials in the dental industry.
Life & Hobbies
In her free time, Dr. Hasan enjoys playing tennis, swimming, kayaking, socializing and hiking.